– Build and maintain constructive and effective relationships with clients.
– Bind all Lines such as automotive, water craft, homes, motorcycles, worker’s compensation, bonds and more .
– Prepare company submissions for new and renewal business quotes.
– Train and supervise 440-CSR
– Review all insurance applications for accuracy.
– Prepare and process endorsement requests.
– Prepare and process cancellations when required.
– Review policies, endorsements, cancellations, and reinstatement for accuracy.
– Order Loss Runs and other reports where applicable.
– Invoice agency billed premium-bearing transactions as applicable and follow up for payments as needed.
– Prepare ID cards, evidence of property, certificates of liability when required.
– Forward policies and related documents to insured’s as needed.
– Maintain client activity in the agency automation system.
– Maintain suspense items in a timely manner.