Residential & Commercial Property Insurance Brokers in Doral, Florida

Reliable, Affordable Property Insurance in Florida

Property insurance can entail a variety of different types of coverage — including things such as flood insurance, homeowners insurance, and jewelry and fine art insurance. Most people only need a basic type of property insurance, yet others have special needs that need to be met that aren’t typically included in your standard plan. Just Insurance Brokers is here to help you identify what type of insurance policy and range of coverage is best suited for your business or property. Contact us today to get started!



A homeowners’ policy pays for damage by a covered peril to building and personal property. It will also provide compensation for Loss of Use, Additional Living Expenses and/or Fair Rental Value, and protection against liability claims


A homeowner policy is designed to insure your primary home, this policy usually covers the structure of your home, its contents, loss of use and personal liability.


This type of policy is designed to insure income or seasonal properties and usually covers structure, fair rental value, and can include contents.


Provides personal property and liability protection to tenants. 


Condo insurance covers building property for which the insured is responsible for, contents, upgrades (ex. new cabinets), liability, and temporary living expenses while the unit is being repaired. 



Flood insurance covers damage to your building and contents caused by flooding. This includes losses resulting from overflowing of inland or tidal water, accumulation of water from any source, or other similar causes. Some companies offer flood coverage by adding an endorsement to the home policy, but a stand-alone policy is usually the only available option. 


A personal article “floater” policy will cover valuable items such as art collections, jewelry, fine china, silverware, etc. Most of these items are not covered under the homeowner policy or its recoverable value is set at certain “low” monetary/cash limit despite of its appraised value. 



What Type of Property Insurance Do You Need?

Property insurance is needed for both your home and your business. It is essentially a type of insurance policy that provides coverage for specified damages, such as theft, flooding, and other risks. 

Types of Commercial Insurance

  • Business Income/Interruption Coverage — This type of coverage reimburses the business owner for lost profits and other expenses in the event of fire or other disaster that forces the business to be closed. 
  • Flood Insurance — Most commercial insurance policies come with flood protection. If you’re unsure whether or not your current plan covers it, we’ll be happy to review your plan with you and determine if there are any holes that need covering. 
  • Building Insurance — If you own a commercial building, make sure your insurance plan sufficiently covers that full value of the property. 
  • Personal Business Property Coverage — If your business has valuable furniture, equipment, or inventory, getting it insured in case of it becoming lost or damaged may be a good idea. 
  • Electronic Data Processing (EDP) Insurance — This type of commercial insurance coverage is all about protecting your computer equipment in situations such as power surges or viruses. 

Types of Residential Insurance

  • Homeowners Insurance — This is the most common type of property insurance in use. Depending on the agency and the specific plan you have, your coverage will be broader or narrower. Work with Just Insurance Brokers to ensure your homeowners insurance coverage is adequate! 
  • Landlord Insurance — If you own multiple properties and sublet them out, make sure your insurance protects you adequately against resident-caused damages and other issues specific to your situation. 
  • Condo Insurance — While your condo association will have insurance that covers some things already, it may not cover personal items or the interior of your unit. Get help finding the coverage you need with Just Insurance Brokers. 
  • Renters Insurance — As a renter, your belongings are actually not covered under your landlord’s insurance policy; you need a separate policy to keep your furniture, appliances, and other belongings covered.

Want to Learn More About Property Insurance?

Just Insurance Brokers can help. We are one of Florida’s top brokerage companies, and will provide you reliable advice to help you get the most-suitable coverage for your specific needs. Contact us today to get started!

    [honeypot jinsurance class:jinsurance]